Adult Immunizations Tools and Resources
See below for tools and resources related to Adult Immunizations.
Do you have a success story? Share it here!
Healthy Living for Life – Immunizations—Myth Busters: The Truth about Vaccines
This episode discusses the truth about vaccines.
Flu IQ 1
Flu IQ 2
NHSN: From Enrollment to HCP Flu Shot Entry Webinar
The goal of this webinar is to show participants how to enroll in NHSN. In addition to learning abou…
Creating a Successful Influenza Vaccine Program for Health Care Personnel
Improve your Staff Immunization Rates – Webinar Slide Deck
Download the PDF
Immunizations – “I got my flu shot” Button
Order Form for Flu Button
Pneumococcal Vaccine Info – Hospital Staff
Pneumococcal Vaccine Info – Nursing Home Staff
Part 1: Assemble a FluFIT Team
- Describe the role of the FluFIT champion to coordinate program efforts.
- Discuss the importance of involving clinic team members in the planning process.
- Identify resources for implementing a staff training.
Part 2: An Introduction to the FluFIT Program
- Review the colorectal cancer (CRC) Screening Recommendations.
- Explain the value of FluFIT as an evidence-based intervention to increase access to colorectal cancer screening.
- Overview of the FluFIT Implementation Guide and resources needed for a successful campaign.
Part 3: Develop a FluFIT Workflow
- Explain the patient flow for implementing FluFIT.
- Describe rationale for offering FIT before the flu shot.
- Discuss clinic-based versus screening event variations.
- Identify protocols to determine patient eligibility.
Part 4: Systems to Support Patient Follow-Up
See this webinar to learn how to:
- Increase your FIT kit return rates
- Determine who should be involved in FIT tracking
- Best process your FIT kit results
- Identify tools and resource available to support follow-up