Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) Blog
Welcome to the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) blog, where we will share information on the CMS Comprehensive Primary Care Plus Program. This blog will help provide timely information, important due dates, ideas and tools to help you through the decisions and tasks necessary to be successful in the 2017 CPC+ year.
We welcome your questions, comments and shared advice on all things CPC+ which will be used to create future blog posts or to help others along this path.
Take just a few minutes to subscribe and start receiving the latest CPC+ blogs by email.
All Blog Posts:
- April 24, 2017: Practice care delivery report data incorrect? We’re here to help, you can request corrections.
- April 7, 2017: Switching EHR Vendors? Pump the breaks and read!
- March 29, 2017: Details for the Upcoming Montana Learning Session
- March 20, 2017: CPC+: First Quarter Reporting due April 14th
- March 5, 2017: CPC+: How to choose and track eCQMs
- February 28, 2017: CPC+: Are You Tracking Your Use of CMF and CPCP Money?
- February 20, 2017: CPC+: Did you get your Quarter 1 Payment
- February 10, 2017: CPC+: EHR Requirements for the 2017 CPC+ Program
- January 15, 2017: CPC+: Task Checklist for 2017 reporting year
- January 1, 2017: CPC+: How to start 2017 right