Did you get your Quarter 1 Payment
February 20, 2017
Written by Kristen Schuster, Practice Facilitator
Quarter 1 CPC+ payments were issued in two batches. If you have not gotten your Q1 payment, do not panic! The first was delivered at the end of January and the second batch will be delivered at the end of March. The first quarter payment includes the Per Beneficiary per Month (PBPM) Q1 payment and the Per Beneficiary Incentive Payment (PBIP). If you get to March and still haven’t received your reimbursement review the following:
- Did your practice fill out and file the CMS-588 Electronic Funds Transfer form
- Did you mail it by certify mail and receive delivery confirmation
- Verify with your banking establishment the correct account and routing information
- Log on to CMS CPC+ Portal to see if payments have been issued
- Contact CPC+ if payment has been issued but not received
Remember PBIP can only be used for the following:
- Wages for new staff to perform care delivery requirements i.e.( care manager, pre-visit preparation, quality data analyst, etc.)
- Wages for existing staff performing care delivery requirements
- Care delivery tools (shared decision making aids)
- Training and travel for CPC+ activities
Don’t forget to register for On the Plus Side. This weekly newsletter, emailed to all subscribers that lists upcoming educational events, CPC+ tasks and links to CMS resources. As always, complete CPC+ information from CMS can be found on the CPC+ Connect Portal. We encourage you to access the portal and check out all available CMS CPC+ resources.
If you have any questions, or run into issues with any of the CPC+ objectives and would like help please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Kristen Schuster directly with your questions or comments.