Webinar: New Antibiotic Usage DOT Tracking Tool
July 16, 2018
This is a reminder to register for the new Montana Antibiotic Stewardship (ABS) Collaborative webinar which will feature a review and live demo on how to use the new Days of Therapy (DOT) antibiotic usage (AU) tracking tool. This Microsoft Excel-based tool contains all the pivot tables and formulas needed to generate the charts and graphs your facility can use to support and enhance your antibiotic stewardship program. See our blog post from 6/7/18 for more information on this tool.
- Date/time: 7/19/18 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM MDT
- Webinar title: How to Use the Days of Therapy (DOT) Antibiotic Usage (AU) Data Tracking Tool
- Webinar description: The Montana ABS Collaborative has created an Excel spreadsheet tool to help track elements of your antimicrobial stewardship program, including AU via Days of Therapy (DOT) for inpatient and long-term care facilities. The webinar will demonstrate the value and use of this tool and provide educational materials to support your AU tracking.
- Audience: Inpatient and long-term care facilities who are unable to track or obtain AU data via their EHR.
- Presentation time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM Mountain Time
To get information about our other upcoming education events or to access resources from previously presented webinars, access the MT ABS Collaborative Resources website.
If you have any questions or run into issues with your antimicrobial stewardship program implementation and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments. We will have one of our subject matter experts get back to you.