CPC+ Key Deadlines You Should Know
December 27, 2017
Written by Kristen Schuster, Practice Facilitator
The end of year is approaching and there are deadlines for closing out the CPC+ Program Year 1. Here are some important upcoming deadlines and events.
- 12/25/17 – Portal opens for 4th quarter Care Delivery Report (CDR) and 2018 Forecast submission
- 12/31/17 – Health IT Update due (located in practice portal)
- 01/01/18 – QPP website is available to verify employee role for submission of eCQMs
- 01/02/18 – Period starts for eCQM data reporting
- 01/05/18 – Last day to file an extension for Care Delivery or Forecasting reporting
- 01/19/18 – Care Delivery Reports and Forecast are due
- 01/29/18 – Period starts to request a correction for 4th quarter Care Delivery Report, Forecast or Financial Reconciliation
- 02/28/18 – Financial Reconciliation and eCQM reporting due
- 03/12/18 – Period ends to request a correction for 4th quarter Care Delivery Report, Forecast or Financial Reconciliation
- 03/19/18 – Period starts to submit a correction for 4th quarter Care Delivery Report, Forecast or Financial Reconciliation (must have received prior approval)
- 03/23/18 – Period ends to submit a correction for 4th quarter Care Delivery Report, Forecast or Financial Reconciliation (must have received prior approval)
- 03/28/18 – CPC+ In Person Learning Session 5 – Great Northern Hotel in Helena MT (more information to come from the Regional Learning Network)
Please refer to CPC+ Connect to network with other CPC+ practices utilizing the same EHR for ideas and best practices. On the Plus Side is a weekly newsletter, emailed to all subscribers, that lists upcoming educational events, CPC+ tasks and links to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) resources. As always, complete CPC+ information from CMS can be found on the CPC+ Connect Portal. We encourage you to access the portal and check out all available CMS CPC+ resources.
If you have any questions, or run into issues with any of the CPC+ objectives and would like help please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Kristen Schuster directly with your questions or comments.