Montana ABS Webinar Materials
May 25, 2017
Montana Antimicrobial Stewardship (ABS) Collaborative webinars can provide you with critical ABS tools you need. Did you miss our recent webinars? Catch up by downloading the presentations or watching the recorded events! Here are the links:
- 5/25/17 – Introducing and Initiating Pharmacy and Pharmacist Services with an ASP
- Overcoming Common Barriers – Presented by: Shane A. Anderson BS., PharmD., RPh., BCPS, St. Vincent Hospital
- ASP Implementation Pearls – Presented by: Tom Richardson, PharmD, BCPS AQ-ID, St. Peter’s Hospital
- additional materials from St. Peter’s Hospital: SPH ASP Policy, SPH ASP Gap Analysis, SPH Ertapenem Use Criteria, How SPH Uses CDC Core Elements in their ASP Program
- 5/17/17 – Jump Start Stewardship Webinar # 2; Building your Team and Selecting Interventions
- 4/26/17 – MT ABS Collaborative: Jumpstart Stewardship Webinar # 1
- 4/6/17 – MT Collaborative ASP Kick Off Webinar
Explore and register for our upcoming webinars on the MT ABS Collaborative Resources webpage.
If you have any questions or run into issues with your antimicrobial stewardship program implementation and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments. We will have one of our subject matter experts get back to you.