Meaningful Use Attestation Time Frames for 2017 Reporting
December 27, 2017
Written by Patty Kosednar
Below are the attestation deadlines for the 2017 reporting year for both the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs (Medicaid information for Montana, Wyoming, Alaska and Hawaii)
Medicare EHR Incentive Program Attestation Timeframes:
- 01/1/18 –02/28/18 – For eligible hospitals. Hospitals must attest to the Medicare EHR via QualityNet. See our blog dated 11/6 for more information on how to attest via QualityNet.
Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Attestation Timeframes:
- 01/29/18 – 03/29/18 – for eligible providers
- 01/29/18 – 04/28/18 – for eligible hospitals
- Hawaii: TBD
- Montana: 02/01/18 – 04/30/18 – for eligible providers and hospitals
- Wyoming: 12/18/17 – 03/31/18 – for eligible providers and hospitals
If your state is not listed above, please check with your State Level Registry (SLR) to get their attestation open dates and deadlines. Here is the CMS link for state Medicaid SLR contact information.
If you have any questions, or run into issues with any of the Meaningful Use objectives and would like help please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments.