Meaningful Use (MU) Blog
Welcome to the HTS Meaningful Use blog, where we will share information on the CMS EHR Incentive Program. The CMS EHR Incentive Program has changed in 2017 and will now only be applicable for eligible Medicaid providers, eligible hospitals, CAHs and dual-eligible hospitals. Medicare providers will report to Meaningful Use under the Advancing Care Information category of MIPS.
This blog will provide a step by step guide through 2017 the CMS EHR Incentive program (Meaningful Use) reporting, along with helpful advice, tips and best practices. If you are a Medicare provider, please see our MIPS blog for more information.
We welcome your questions, comments and shared advice on all things Meaningful Use, which will be used to create future blog posts or to help others along the MU path.
Take just a few minutes to subscribe and start receiving the latest MU blogs by email.
All Blog Posts:
- November 9, 2017: 2017 EHR Incentive Program Details for Hospitals
- November 8, 2017: More Info on Hospitals MU Submission Via QNet
- November 6, 2017: 2017 Medicaid MU Details for Providers
- August 23, 2017: 2017 MU How Are You Doing?
- August 16, 2017: Hospitals to Submit Medicare MU via QualityNet
- June 14, 2017: Choosing Your 90 Days
- April 24, 2017: Link to 2017 MU Webinar Materials
- April 18, 2017: CMS Announces Proposed Changes for MU 2017 and 2018
- April 18, 2017: After 2016 Medicaid EH Must Report Consecutive Years
- April 14, 2017: Montana SLR Open for EH 2016 Attestations
- April 10, 2017: Get your 90 days in Before Your EHR Upgrade
- April 3, 2017: Do You Still Have To Report to Both Programs?
- March 30, 2017: EH Task Checklist for 2017 Reporting
- March 29, 2017: What Are MU Changes in 2017?
- March 27, 2017: Task Checklist for 2017 Reporting
- February 22, 2017: HTS – MU: New MU Attestation Deadlines for 2016 Reporting
- January 18, 2017: HTS – MU Attestation Deadlines for 2016 Reporting
- December 28, 2016: HTS – MU: Things to Know for MU 2017