New Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Resources
November 16, 2017
We have recently added some great, new antimicrobial stewardship program (ASP) resources to our MT ABS Collaborative Resources page, and I wanted to make sure you were aware of them. The new resources include:
- New – A link to all resources on the Society of Infectious Disease Pharmacists (SIDP) webpage
- New – The link to the National Quality Forum’s National Quality Partners Playbook: Antibiotic Stewardship in Acute Care
- New – National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN)’s Surveillance for Antimicrobial Use and Antimicrobial Resistance Options
- New – Certificate Training Program Resources:
- Making a Difference in Infectious Diseases (MAD-ID) Antimicrobial Stewardship Certificate Training Program
- Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists (SIDP) Antimicrobial Stewardship Certificate Training Program
We have a new webinar scheduled for Thursday, November 30, on antibiotic usage data collection and how to use data to identify appropriate interventions. See our blog from November 14 for more details on this educational event.
Check out other resources on our MT ABS Collaborative Resources webpage.
If you have any questions or run into issues with your antimicrobial stewardship program implementation and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments. We will have one of our subject matter experts get back to you.
Other Resource Links