Outpatient Antibiotic Stewardship Webinar
July 17, 2017
Join Mountain-Pacific Quality Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expert Dr. Katherine Fleming-Dutra and your fellow health care professionals for this virtual collaborative kick-off. This interactive webinar will feature a discussion on how to implement the Core Elements of Outpatient Antibiotic Stewardship.
DATE: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
TIME: 9:00 to 10:00 AM HAST | 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM AKDT | 1:00 to 2:00 PM MDT
For more information see this flyer
Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
- Click on or copy and paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com. This should take you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event and click “Join,” located to the right of the event title. If the text boxes or join button are inactive, refresh your web browser.
- Enter your name and email address, as prompted.
- Enter the password: ASCE. The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click Run. Please note: The automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial-in to the teleconference: 1-866-612-6838; access code: 170103
Check out and register for other upcoming webinars on our MT ABS Collaborative Resources webpage.
If you have any questions or run into issues with your antimicrobial stewardship program implementation and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments. We will have one of our subject matter experts get back to you.