Health Technology Services
Confused by all the quality reporting programs out there? Many quality programs are working to standardize measure specification and reporting requirements. In some cases, reporting for one program can actually count for other programs.
Health Technology Services offers a variety of services to help improve the use and effectiveness of health information technology (HIT) as well as improve health outcomes. Our team of trusted advisors provide comprehensive, individualized support that helps clinicians and hospitals to translate complex issues into practical health IT solutions. Our broad, practical health IT expertise can help maximize your incentive dollars, add efficiency in your practices, and improve health outcomes for your patients.
Our team is equipped to assist providers with a diverse range of services designed to –
- Simplify and streamline your quality reporting requirements
- Stay current on the changing regulations for Meaningful Use, CPC+, MIPS, eCQI, etc.
- Simplify HIPAA compliance
- Advance and fully leverage your EHR usage to advance care delivery
- Enhance patient engagement and satisfaction
- Improve health outcomes to maximize value-based performance payments