HTS works with both provider clinics and hospitals to help manage and align all of your quality program requirements, fully leverage your EHR functionality and data to improve outcomes, simplify and streamline your processes, and maximize your reimbursement opportunities.
HTS Services can help you –
Simplify and streamline your quality reporting requirements
Confused by all the quality reporting programs out there? Many quality programs are working to standardize measure specification and reporting requirements. In some cases, reporting for one program can actually count for other programs.
Some ways we can help streamline your workload –
- Identify all quality reporting requirements and creating a crosswalk of measures
- Recommend the best measures to track and improve
- Help manage program dates and deadlines and associated tasks
- Educate your team on the current program requirements
- Provide step-by-step detailed recommendations on how to be successful with each program
- Monitor program authoritative sources and provide ongoing updates on rule changes and requirements
Simplify HIPAA compliance
Spend more time focusing on what’s important – your patients, providers and staff. Let Health Technology Services help you with your HIPAA Meaningful Use Privacy and Security needs so you can focus on what matters most. Services include –
- Access to the on-line tool HIPAA One, a risk analysis software that follows NIST SP800-30 security framework
- Guidance from our certified Healthcare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
- Assistance to guide you through successful completion of your required Security Risk Assessment
See services specific to HIPAA Privacy and Security.
Improve health outcomes to maximize value based performance payments
With the shift from Fee-for-Service to Value-Based reimbursement models, quality outcomes are being measured and tied directly to compensation. Let us help you align and focus your quality initiatives and reporting to maximize your reimbursement opportunities and improve quality ranking scores. Services include –
- Analyze CMS reports and organization data for key improvement indicators and identify improvement opportunities
- Modify data workflow to ensure accurate capture of quality performance
- Leverage the use of effective QI methodologies to ensure value added improvements
- Alignment and selection of measures to most positively affect scores
See services specific for electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI).