- Meaningful Use (MU)
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI)
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
eClinical Quality Improvement (eCQI)
You have implemented your EHR, now let us help you leverage its full potential to improve patient care and safety, effectively coordinate your patient’s care and improve engagement and optimize workflows and reporting in your practice. Read more about the benefits of eCQI.
Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI) is the process of leveraging the functionality and data of your health information technology (EHR) to advance and align your clinical quality improvement efforts and improve outcomes.
Our eCQI services can –
- Help you accurately measure and improve the quality and safety of your care
- Help improve health outcomes for your patient population
- Leverage the use of your EHR and effective QI methodologies to ensure value added improvements
- Maximize your quality reporting performance for MIPs, ACOs, CPC+, IQR and other programs
- Positively affect hospital and physician compare scores
Learn the benefits of eCQI.
Upcoming Webinars and Events
Register for FREE webinars on MU, MIPS, CPC+, eCQI, and HIPAA Privacy & Security.